Are You In a position to Run?
Is there a bridge from the injury-ridden world of the brand new runner to the promised land that barefoot running and Born to Run have led us to imagine exists? Are we able to in point of fact reside the running life free from injury? Is there an method designed to liberate all of the athletic doable that can be hidden inside of? Are we able to run faster, longer, and more efficiently?
In an instantaneous solution to the brand new runner’s wishes, Dr. Kelly Starrett, writer of the bestseller Becoming a Supple Leopard: The Final Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance, has focused his revolutionary movement and mobility philosophy at the injury-plagued world of running.
Despite the guarantees of the growing minimalist-shoe business and a hurry of latest concepts on Learn how to turn out to be running methodology, more than three out of 4 runners suffer no less than one injury per year. Even though we might indeed be “Born to Run,” life within the brand new world has trashed and undercut dedicated runners wishing to turn out to be their running. The tough effects of an excessive amount of sitting and an excessive amount of time dressed in the incorrect shoes has left us shackled to lower back issues, chronic knee injuries, and debilitating foot pain.
In this book, you’re going to be informed the 12 standards that allows you to get ready your body for an entire life of best-performance running. You won’t simply be ready to run in a minimalist shoe–you’ll be In a position to Run, period.
In In a position to Run, you’re going to be informed:
- The 12 performance standards you will have to work toward and develop on an ongoing basis
- How to faucet into your entire running doable and get right of entry to a fountain of youngster for lifelong running
- How to show your weaknesses into strengths
- How to forestall chronic overuse injuries by building tough injury-prevention habits into your day
- How to arrange your body for the demands of fixing your trainers and running technique
- Learn how to treat pain and swelling with state-of-the-art modalities and accelerate your recovery
- How to equip your own home mobility gym
- A set of mobility exercises for restoring optimal serve as and vary of motion for your joints and tissues
- How to run faster, run farther, and run better
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Ready to Run: Unlocking Your Potential to Run Naturally$15.52