- Running shoe:
- Alignment: stability
- Applications: phase asphalt, phase gravel & forest trail
- Training space: coaching orientated running
- Foot pronation:
- Neutral / mild Uberpronation
- Walking taste alignment:
- midfoot striker
- heel striker
- Blasting: 8
- season: Whole Year Product
- Running shoe equipment:
- Combination sort: usual lacing
- Outer sole:
- Profile: extraordinarily abrasion resistant
- Material: EVA (Ethylene venyl acetate)
- Model: anti-bacterial inlay sole
- standard heel shell
- standard tongue
- Weight 1 shoe: 252 g
- Weight per Pair: 504 g
- product explicit size Data: clearly smaller size
- Fit: female cut
Women’s Guide 6 Running Shoe
At a Look:
- ProGrid cushioning supplies a smooth, natural stride
- Flexible, light-weight leather-and-mesh upper
- EVA Twin-density midsole for light-weight improve and rebound
- SRC padding absorbs shock and decreases torque
- iBR+ at the outsole supplies soft, smooth underfoot feel
A graceful, fashionable update of considered one of Saucony’s original designs, the Ladies’s Guide 6 Running Shoe gives outstanding stability with each and every stride. A reengineered sole includes integrated, responsive IBR+ pads that support flexibility, in addition to three independently responsive pods for smoother transitions. Comfort and are compatible options come with a mid-foot saddle, a HydraMAX collar lining, and a breathable, supportive ComfortLite sockliner. To be had in a spread of sporty styles and in both women and men’s sizes, the Guide 6 is helping you get probably the most out of each and every run.
Full-Duration ProGrid Foam and Twin-Density EVA
At simply 10 oz, the Guide 6 is light-weight and versatile with a breathable mesh-and-leather higher. A Saucony Super Lite (SSL) EVA Twin-density midsole supplies light-weight improve and most rebound with each and every step, at the same time as ProGrid cushioning runs all of the Duration of the shoe for a smooth, natural stride.
ComfortLite Sockliner and HydraMAX Lining
A molded sockliner built from premium EVA cradles the heel in contoured comfort, offering arch improve at the same time as reducing pressure at the forefoot. HydraMAX lining at the collar wicks away moisture. For added comfort, an additional 3 millimeters of froth covers the strobel board.
SRC Have an effect on for Shock Absorption
To minimize the results of Have an effect on on muscles and joints, the Guide 6 includes Super Rebound Compound (SRC) padding at the crashpad for sturdy shock absorption and torque reduction. This also permits for smoother transitions to the center of the foot.
XT-900 and iBR+ Outsole
The Guide 6 has XT-900 carbon rubber at the outsole gives improbable traction on numerous surfaces. iBR+ (injection blown rubber) is lighter and gives 3 times more cushioning than usual blown rubber.
What’s within the Box
Saucony Ladies’s Guide 6 Running Shoe.
HydraMAX Collar Lining wicks moisture
ComfortLite Sockliner cradles the heel, supports the arch, and decreases peak pressure within the forefoot
XT-900 top-abrasion carbon rubber outsole