The Sole Light Commercial TT8C is the highest of the road for treadmills. It’ll meet the desires of what is used at the gym but is well below the cost of what’s being sold to the gyms. The TT8C comes with a powerful 4.0 CHP motor, 3″ sized rollers and a heavy flywheel, all helping to create an extremely smooth, durable Light Commercial treadmill. The challenging programs and large 9″ backlit blue LCD display will keep users upbeat and focused. Backed by a strong Light Commercial warranty, users can run with ease of mind knowing that this treadmill has no longer comprised itself in value and won’t quit on them.
The SOLE TT8 treadmill offers a 22-inch wide running surface (the TT stands for “twenty-two”), designed to present runners a protected, comfortable feel. The additional width lets you run freely, with no need to consider where you are located at the treadmill. A grated, reinforced framework produces a remarkably stable deck, and is rated as much as 425 pounds. This framework, and perma-waxed reversible deck with three-inch crowned rollers offers the reliability of a a lot more expensive treadmill.
The 2-ply belt that adds to the texture of the treadmill, in addition to longevity, and is engineered very similar to the soles of such a lot trainers for buoyant cushion and grip. The TT8 offers a most sensible speed of 12 MP and a most sensible incline of 15%, for various interval workouts. A six-window display allow you to track the entire crucial data all through your workout, and a Cushion Flex whisper deck minimizes stress to hips, knees, and ankles. The TT8 also comes with Heart Rate Keep watch over, complete with a Polar chest strap, to keep you heading in the right direction for heart rate training. A cooling system allows for extended usage, with a couple of users or long runs without the opportunity of overheating. The TT8 is built for use in a light commercial setting, and has a light commercial warranty along with an ordinary warranty for basic home use.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined Keep watch over console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the perimeters of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck: Proprietary stealth technology provides a comfortable, quiet workout even as reducing have an effect on by as much as 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to deal with repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of data.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user so that you could guide them through the entire details of each and every workout. The message board may also recap your whole workout after you’re finished, so you’ll see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors of their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free protected running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each and every roller to scale back static. Larger rollers make for a bigger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the sturdiness, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to go with the flow over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 37 by 57 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 37 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 400-pound weight limit
- Three-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six usual programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- Nine-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the next manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame, motor, and deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years
Treadmill offers a 22-inch wide running surface (TT stands for “twenty-two”), designed to present runners a protected, comfortable feel; extra width lets you run freely, without bearing in mind where you are located
4.0 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
Six usual programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; nine-inch LCD workout display
Measures 37 by 57 by 83 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 37 by 80 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 400-pound weight limit; three-inch rollers
Includes the next manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor